P2P is a “person to person” payment service that allows you to make PIN-secured instant transfers to your family and friends via web and mobile using your JetStream Federal Visa debit card. It’s easy and secure. You send funds to the recipient’s email or mobile number. They receive a notification to deposit their money. Funds go directly into their account.
Before you start, please refer to the FAQ’s for some very important information prior to accessing the product.
Be sure to have handy, your JetStream Federal debit card, your card PIN and the mobile number or email address of the recipient. (Recipient mobile must be able to receive texts).
Simply log into your JetStream Online Banking account via mobile or web to send money to anyone in the US!
To access P2P, follow these easy steps:
- Log on to your JetStream Federal Online Banking account and access P2P under the Online Services Tab.
- Complete the Send Money section by entering your first name, last name, and email address
- Complete the Recipient’s Information by entering the Email address or phone number of the person you are transferring the funds to
- Complete the Payment Information by entering the Amount you wish to transfer, the Memo tab allows you to enter a short note, then enter your debit card number and expiration date
- Click on Accept Terms of Service
- Click Submit
- You will be prompted to enter your debit card PIN
- Click Submit
- You will receive a confirmation
There is a fee of $1 per transaction which will be charged at the time of the transfer. Funds are immediately withdrawn from the sender’s account. There is a maximum transfer amount of $500. Recipients must have text feature on their mobile device or have a valid email address.